Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Voting

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by shawnboy, Feb 20, 2002.

1. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

When you sign in pop up banners of annoying stuff should flash before your eyes until you vote. Once your vote goes through the pop ups vanish. Sorry, just can't stand to see those dogdes ahead like that.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

2. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

I hate pop up ads and I always ignore them and close them as soon as possible. I would even say that they almost guarrantee that I wont click them except to close them. Banner ads I look at and sometimes click. I vote for this site and want this site to be #1, but pop up ads would turn a lot of people off. I agree that the vote button needs to be more noticable, but I think pop ups are a bad idea.

If you knew the truth, you too would be against marijuana prohibition!
    Blue '74Blazer Topless W/ 35 BFG Muds1" Body Lift W/ Energy Susp. Bushings

3. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

On my old computer pop ups would freeze the damn thing. Say some people had slow pc's pop ups would be a turn off to the site.

'85 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4 sierra classic. '84 k-5 gmc jimmy sierra. '70 cuda 440 6 pack executive edition shaker hood, steering column shift.

4. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

5. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I know it's nasty but seeing the dogde site ahead of us clouded my thoughts. I will make it a point try to behave myself in the future.
    Shawnboy.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

6. Overkill

Overkill 1/2 ton status

Well looking on the bright side.... We may be 100 or so votes behind the dodge site, but we are still 800 and some odd ahead of 3rd place, hehe. That kind of gives me a warm fuzzy...

I think when the votes reset (beginning of the month?) we will take first again. It's hard to play catch up when the site was down for a while. Lots of ground to make up.

Pics at <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/jlblmkh>http://community.webshots.com/user/jlblmkh</a>

(Formerly heaj1)
    Swimmin like a rock, slingin like a stock, but not for long.