Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

w00t! w00t!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Zeus33rd, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

I moves under it's own power now. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Actually drove it up and down the road a bit. Kinda scary with stock non x-over steering and no brakes, but I got to drive it for the first time in more than a year and half. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Much progress this weekend. Got '01 Focus seats completely mounted. Painted seat crossbeams brite red. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif Fabbed up an exhaust system with Flowmaster 40 series delta flows. Relocated battery to inbetween the seats with welding ground cable for cables. Got brake lines all hooked up. For some reason can't get fluid to the rear calipers though. Which is wierd cause I can stick the air nozzle in the master cylinder and air comes out of the bleeder screws. Thought maybe some [darn] had gotten in there in the last year and a half. Radiator is mounted of course. Jethro-Built 2.75x.250 wall DOM rear driveshaft complete and installed. 2x.250 wall DOM front shaft almost done. Ummm...Nothin else this weekend. Soon as I get the brakes finished and bled, (probably end up taking it somewhere to get power bled) get the x-over arm from RyanB to finish the steering, and get a draglink, it should be more or less driveable. Pretty scary now with relocated axle/52's and conventional steering- Poor drag link almost points straight up at some points. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Gotta get shocks soon so I can build a new rear shock mounting point/frame crossmember. Except for mismatched gears- 4.56 front, 4.10 rear, I pretty close to wheelin it. I've got 5.13 D60 gears comin from Tweaker. Anyone need 4.56 D60 gears or 4.10 14b gears? Also needin a Deeeeetroit for the 60 as well. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Willyswanter- Wanna drive up here one weekend with your bender and help me fab up a cage? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Or maybe one of thses days I could tow it down there with some steel and you maybe could help me there? Never used a bender before, need a lesson or two. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

I can see this thing finally bein done within the next couple months or so. /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Re: w00t! w00t! *DELETED*

Post deleted by big pappa b

4. Zeus33rd

Ehhh...

No red x for me. Go roll your eyes elsewhere $hit stick. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. big pappa b

What the hell are you spouting off about /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

6. Zeus33rd

haha!

The big "Post deleted by big pappa b" sign doesn't give it away or anything. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. big pappa b

Wasn't me...must have been one of those crazy mods playing games /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

So when are you shipping the pipes for my 68 FLH???

8. Zeus33rd

ha! Soon as you pay for them. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Good progress Joe... See you @ Hollister!! /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif