Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WA is in trouble

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by Skiddy, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Skiddy

Skiddy Newbie

2. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

I'ts liberal asshats like this, that need to go on a hunting trip....:mad:

3. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

"Please circulate so that no one votes for me"

Damn, what an a$$hat.

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Not too surprising, he's from the west side:

http://www.adamkline.org/37th_District/37th_District.htm

The description of the bill makes it sound like it is entirely crafted to suit the jackasses that build their houses in previously wooded areas that are used for recreation and other purposes, then complain about noise from whatever activity was already present. (gun range, race track, railroad tracks, etc)

Of course, HIS reply sounds like it came from a 12th grader, and shows a complete lack of concern with getting elected. I'd think come election time, his opponent would simply get advertising space in various media outlets, and print/say his comments to a concerned citizen that he supposedly works for.

I'd like to hear the legality of that legislation anyways. Much like prohibiting jetskis on certain lakes, I'm not sure how it's legal. The problem with that measure is very simple. Dual sport (road legal/registered) motorcycles have every bit as much rights to the road as any other street legal vehicle. That is discrimination, plain and simple, and would negate the value of their licensing fees.

It's a good measure to get past though...if the overall goal is to ban all motorized recreation that takes place outside of pavement. It's ok for *Kline* to drive his Subaru Outback on these roads, but a person that has a street legal OEM motorcycle can't.

Bah, a little misleading that article. He mentions dual sport bikes, but the measure clearly states non-highway vehicles, which are not street legal. This is clearly then a bill aimed at eliminating off-road motorcyle/ATV use. Divide and conquer.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007
  5. Snow-Hog

Snow-Hog Registered Member

Doesnt surprise me in the least!!! i used to live in that sucky state with the rest of the Lib**** scum bags that love to ruin everyones fun!!! i was born there and im not proud to say that either. you ever heard the joke how the scum collects around the edges of the bath tub well america is the same!!!!