Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wa People!?? Lets get together!!?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by K5XLR8R, Jun 20, 2001.

1. K5XLR8R

K5XLR8R 1/2 ton status

Anyone in Wa. State wanna get together and do some wheelin'??? I'm not a hard core 4x4'er(Stock rig) but anyone know of any places a stocker could go without getting in over his head??? I've got a video camera too :) ...OR, anyone know of any trails that need cleaning and maintenance?? Maybe get a clean up day going??? whattaya say?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Let me know!
    Jordan

Yep!! It's definatly a jEEP thing...So, what your excuse???

2. Motoronbrain

Motoronbrain Registered Member

Love too! I need to get my axles put in but after that I am game. I know of a few trails and some mud holes over here by Belfair Wa. Let me know.

Later.

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

when i get my tranny back it, we can go over to naches. there is some great trails and mud holes there. I am in Tacoma WA. I have been to tahuya state park and that was cool. Then, they closed some of the big mud pits.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

4. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

im in ellensburg WA and know of one buddys who go along i tihnk misfits in Yakima Im sure we could talk rene in to coming down from canada Lets do this give a me a few weeks in advance to get some to cover me for work thats all i ask
    LIttle Naches is awesome been awilr since i been there about 2 years but i rember some good trails up there kinda like teh clean up idea too we need to that and some how get it in to the papers maybe change some of this weridos ideas about us [​IMG]

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by bandit on 06/20/01 01:51 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

Re: Wa People!?? Lets get together!!?DATE:

a group of friends and myself will be at little naches the 6th-8th of july for sure. contact me if interested. ill be wwheeling there all summer. the mud holes were bad memorial day, just wait.... also there are a few places to rockcrawl.

6. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Going down to Ocean Park, WA (on the Long Beach Peninsula) over 4th of July - BEACH WHEELING, no, not radical but fun nonetheless............get to check out the Detroits front and rear.

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</A>

7. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I was at little naches on Memorial Day and it was bad ass. The mud on the powerline trail was killer. It almost ate my truck and I have 7in lift and 36 14.5 swampers. Stock rigs and others can go around the big holes though. I migh be able to come up on the 8th of July. I have prior plans on Saturday.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

8. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

I'm all for a get together, name the time & place. Hope to have my new engine swap done by then. If not, the 383 will have to do.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!

9. Motoronbrain

That sound cool! July 6-8th. If I can get the Blazer back together and discs in the back. Sould be ready though.

10. scrapmetal

scrapmetal 1/2 ton status

Im in North Idaho, but interested just the same, and am looking for places for me that are new, keep me posted,, where and when

Never been stuck, just temporarily delayed.

11. Motoronbrain

Hey scapmetal I will be in Coeur d'Alene this coming weekend. Have family there, Also have family in Rathdrum too. Maybe we can hook up and talk K5 talk.

12. misfit

misfit 1/2 ton status

donimator, post pics of your blazer or email me some.
    my buddies birthdays on that weekend, so were gonna have a blast. lotta wheelin; there will be at least 3 toys and 1-2 jeeps, a fullsize or two in my group. i need more fullsize support guys!
    so the date is official, july6-8 @little naches. shall we make a contact point at a certain time?

13. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hey guys, where is Little Naches?

<font color=blue>'79 ONE TON TPI K5 - See it at---&gt;<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com>http://www.blazzinor.alloffroad.com</A>

14. blazerbum

blazerbum Registered Member

sounds great im in everett wa spent last weekend in yakima there are some rec areas in ellinsburg that i passed but didnt get a chance to checkout if it not to soon ill go getting a vibration and some wine out the back axle of my 73 i need to investigate hoping its just the nature of the beast but ya keep me informed

15. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I don't have any recent pictures of my truck. It is a 73 k20 PU.
    I wil email you with the detail of when I can meet you up there. It will be on sunday morning. I usually run Channel 14 on the CB. If anybody else from the west side of the mountain want to go, we can meet over here somewhere and caravan. Let me know.

16. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

Little naches is on Hwy 410 on the east side of the mountains.

17. K5XLR8R

K5XLR8R 1/2 ton status

I'm stoked!! this is going to be rad!!!!!!...So, How does Little Natches sound to everyone??..Hey you Ellensbug ans Yakima guys!..let's meet somewhere and caravan!!....Also, one more thing, if we do any sort of clean up type stuff in the future, or can get this thing to blow up...I got a few connections at KIMA news in Yakima....Whattaya say?!?!? Live @ 5 K5 Crew???? .......

18. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I am on the west side of the mountains and would love to come over for some fun !!! Let me know when ???

19. Sparky87k5

Sparky87k5 1/2 ton status

Sounds good to me, set the date & time, give us some good directions on meeting place & I'm hitching up & heading south.
    Wouldn't by chance be any fish around there would there?[​IMG]
    Oh and if anyone wants to convoy over from the west side, I'm game.

87 K5, D60 & 14FF, 5 sp & NP208 & 383 stroker. Build it Bulletproof and take it fishing!

20. K5XLR8R

K5XLR8R 1/2 ton status

It's looking like July 6,7,or 8 are going to be the day(s)? I'm thinking since most of us will be working Friday(at least I will) Than maybe Sat & Sun would be better?? Hows that sound?? It's been a really LOOOONNGG time since I've been to Naches and that was when I was a little bugger so someone else is going to need to provide directions....I'm in Wenatchee, so if anyone is going to have to drive through or be in the area we could meet, I'll be going through Ellensbug and Selah/Yakima so drop me a line if your passing through.....the whole idea of a caravan is cool!! Get's me stoked!!...I'm going to have to get my extra horsepower/traction/"stuck-free" / CK5 sticker ordered and installed pronto!!! :)
    See Ya'll Soon!!