Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WAHOO!! New Garage!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Swanson52, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Moved into a new house this week, and I was in the garage today putting my tools away...it's been 5+ years since I had my OWN garage, and I am STOKED!! It's 55x25 (big enough for me!), all finished, insulated, heated, cable, phone. Let the projects commence!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

congrats dude!!!!!!! i envy you a lot, im still doing work in my dirt driveway.

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

no kidding huh! My garage had a hard time fittting John's 'vette in it...use to pull the front end of my suburban in it- up to the windshield frame- so I could chane the oil in the winter... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brandy

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I did that forever, too. Changing oil on the curb or in the alley. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I have washed my share of antifreeze down the city drains. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif