Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wahoo-new gears

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bajaviking, Mar 27, 2003.

1. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

I just dropped of my truck today at my friends 4X4 shop, Saturday I will have 4.10s, a 12 bolt with Lincoln Locker and my old lock right that used to be in my old 10 bolt rear diff. will be moved to the front. I feel like a little kid before christmas and had to tell somebody /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Right on man, should be nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

What size tire?

4. bajaviking

I run 33/1250s, might hack some more out of my front fenders and go to 35s when I have more money.

5. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

congrats, bajaviking.
    almost forgot you're into baja. we should plan a trip around the coastline sometime this summer when it's too <font color="red">caliente /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif</font> here in mexicali side of the mountains.
    /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    ARQ.

6. bajaviking

Sounds like fun, let me know next time you plan to come down here, maybe we can meet.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. bajaviking

Re: Wahoo-new gears - updated

OK, here is the result. I love my new gears, going uphill is much better now. The welded rear-end will take a little time to get used to. For driving on the street I liked my locker(which is now in the front) better but I can live with it. I caught a bad case of the flu this week-end so have not tried it in the dirt yet but I am sure it will "KICK ASS"