Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wahoo - new K5 project

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bajaviking, Sep 26, 2003.

1. bajaviking

bajaviking 1/2 ton status

Just picked up a K5 from 82. The only thing that is missing is the rear glass. It has a winch bumper(no Winch), rollbar and warn premium locking hubs. The engine has been changed but the installation looks very clean and original and it runs good, the paint is faded and full of scratches but there is almost no rust on it. Got it for $800.
    My wife is going to be so happy......Not! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

You can never have too many project trucks!

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yeahaw right on! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. BlazerFarm

BlazerFarm Texagonian Premium Member

Yep, that's how it starts. Soon you'll have a driveway full of them. I should start Blazers Anonymous. Unfortunately, I'd probably have to be its first member.

My landlord hates me. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Let me start out by saying I'm sure you're a nice guy and what not but now I hate you. I spent 1500 for a beat up ole truck no lift or nuthin (does start up every time I want it to though) for 1500 bucks. All you need is rear glass??? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif hehe Seriously though, cool for you!! I'm sure your wife will understand eventually, probably, maybe in like a year or two, hopefully. Congrats on the find.

Allan