Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wahoo...!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My X is gonna start growing up this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif today I bought a K&N air filter, fog lights, and still have my performance chip... But even better, on Friday I'm having my 31 inch tires installed, and two weeks after that I'm putting in an order for a lift kit (yea, just like the one I sold last month)... After that I'll have a big truck and will stop buying stuff for a while, so my next big purchase can be a laptop /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Then if I get the celly phone I want, I can be surfin CK5 from the middle of nowhere /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

THEN I can get me a roof rack and a 31" tire to replace the spare... and some other fun toys /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That is all...

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif