Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Walked home last night!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trailblazer87, Jul 16, 2002.

1. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Went with my buddy to Wal-mart to pick up some 22 ammo, rode in his truck. He said he had been hunting rattle snakes in the hills earlier yesterday, he wanted to make a belt. Sounded good to me, on the way to Wal-mart we heard the most GodAwful sound coming from behind the seat /forums/images/icons/frown.gif , it sounded like ripping linen, Steve got a concerned look on his face, and divulged to me that he had found a nest full of babies /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif , and put them in a cotton bag BEHIND THE SEAT WE WERE SITTING IN!!!!! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif At the first stop sign I jumped out of the truck and walked to the 7-11 and called my brother to pick me up. Now, we have never accused Steve of being brilliant, but this was downright F-ING STUPID! He called me last night to get a ride abck to his dad's place cause when I jumped out he pulled the sack from behind the seat to make sure it hadn't opened, which it hadn't. He went to the Wal-mart here in Madera and bought his ammo, and went out to his truck to see the bag open on the seat. Said he opened the door and walked away from it, figured if anybody wanted it they could take it at their own risk /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif I guess its a good thing its an old Dodge P-wagon cause nobody wanted it he said.
    The moral of this story is: DO NOT COME TO MADERA CA FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, it's just not safe here /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. JohnnyFresno

JohnnyFresno 1/2 ton status

jesus christo. did you slap him silly?

4. trailblazer87

I made him walk home /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Hope he learned his lesson.

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I would get that fawker back by scareing the holy sheet out of him with a "real" rubber snake .....
    I had a ball tip snake that liked to go for a ride in my car and he would stay on my shoulder and chill out when driving....That was funny as hell when people would look over and piss there pants...
    Or when you walk with him curled up around my wrist in wal-mart people sure did move out of the crowed ilse's though...HE HE

7. trailblazer87

I found a 4' gopher snake, I'm thinking about leaving it on his seat /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , I love how they look just like rattler's /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif