Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Walking on the golf course *not for the weak members*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 8, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was walking on the golf course at work tonight after my dinner break because I was bored as hell... Going down the fairway (I guess that's what it's called?) of hole 3, a nice cool breeze on my face brought a nice relief from the beautiful 80 degree weather today...

So I was walking, kinda liking the coldness on my face... Then I breathed in and realized the septic pond was being stirred... The cool moist air was brought to me from that pond... The air was filled with an overwhelming odor of human waste... I gagged and ducked behind a tree trying not to lose my partially digested sandwich, and ran my ass up the hill and into the hotel...

Holy crap that was horrible... sick... disgusting... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. fatboy

fatboy 1/2 ton status

Capman2k
    all of your post are dramatic and entertaining /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif
    Normally I dont know what you are talking about but I laugh anyway /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Man, that ain't [darn]! Yesterday I got my mower stuck in a pool of sh_it! Septic tank overflowed or something and the grass was real tall(taller than the mower) so I couldn't see it. Worst stuck of my life!

7. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Man, that ain't [darn]! Yesterday I got my mower stuck in a pool of sh_it! Septic tank overflowed or something and the grass was real tall(taller than the mower) so I couldn't see it. Worst stuck of my life!

[/ QUOTE ] BEEN THERE!

8. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

The worst part was that I couldn't smell it since my allergies are acting up. While I was trying to push the mower outta the quagmire of turds, I kept wondering where all that mud came from since it hasn't rained in a few weeks....and of course I fell down a few times... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Did you rev the hell out of the mower like the truck scene in Meet the Parents? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hell, you should have dropped the deck to the lowest setting and let her eat! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

uhh.....there are 3 rules of being a septic/plumber guy.rule#1 %$#$ flows downhill /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif rule #2 payday is on friday /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif rule#3 NEVER bite your fingernails /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif i just thought i would share that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Did you rev the hell out of the mower like the truck scene in Meet the Parents? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hell, you should have dropped the deck to the lowest setting and let her eat! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your damn straight I did! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I kept rocking it back and forth and shifting my weight around trying to gain traction since I didn't want to get all muddy...little did I know... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

13. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

Bet you wish you would've been on a super cool mower like this now don't you?
    [​IMG]