Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

walmart smile guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 15, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ok, just something I’ve noticed that bugs me
    when the new wal-mart commercial starts it has the smiley guy driving a sports car, then he stops in front of wal-mart then opens the sun roof and FLYS out of the car (WHY DRIVE A CAR IF YOU CAN FLY) then he proceeds to fly around the store lowering prices, and as the commercial closes he parachutes on the screen... WTF do the commercial writers think no one will notice this crap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif its wal-mart, what do I expect.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Hahaha that's weird! I wish I could fly /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    its wal-mart, what do I expect..

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait till the Wall Mart comercials come out in Spanish... That oughta piss a few people off... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I don't buy anything blatantly bilingual

6. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Bah... Wal mart is the devil anyway... especially in Cheyenne, where all the worst people in the world shop...

The aisles are so damn narrow you can't move... the carts barely fit, not to mention the 500 pound monstrosities of humans that shop there /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. landsmasher

Have you ever started to turn into an isle just to back up because you see 3 of thouse 500 pounders having a meeting in the middle of it? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

There is one with an old guy and a ginger breadman.... I want to kill myself to avoid watching it when it comes on. It is beyond annoying and stupid.... [​IMG]

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    not to mention the 500 pound monstrosities of humans that shop there /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you brother, here half our towns population has to be people that wiegh over 300 pounds (not muscle, fat) it's pretty bad /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. landsmasher

There ought to be a law against using too much gravity. There is only so much to go around ya know... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Why the heck not make it a law? We already have rules about water, air, land, and all that other nice stuff... Maybe we should have to pay bills based on how much we weigh like how much water we use or how much land we have... or how much air we pollute...

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Or how much they eat, damn food is expensive these days... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

14. landsmasher

What about how much they defecate? That would do it for me. Finally, a fair tax for how much ya sh!t... Taxed by how much sh!t comes out of ya! After all, the amount of sh!t that comes out your rear end is proportionate to how much money you spend right? So the less money you have, the less you sh!t and the smaller amount of tax you owe. So everyone would have to weigh thier sh!t once a week to figure out thier tax at the end of the year. We could call it a Sh!t Tax... Of course that's pretty much what the rest of the taxes are... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

15. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif who are we going to get to weigh it? I nominate Rosie O'Donnell for that high profile gov. job /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif who are we going to get to weigh it? I nominate Rosie O'Donnell for that high profile gov. job /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rosie's good an all... But what about people in prisons for molesting little girls... or killing entire families while driving drunk... or Martha Stewart... or people who steal stuff... It's not like they're doing anything useful at the moment... Why not put them in charge of weighing sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

What kills me is I have long hair (which I keep neat and clean, wear a pony tail most of the time)...but I look like your typical construction trash.

When I walk into Walmart, theres' a certain greeter that will be greeting everybody, yet when I walk up and grab a cart she is silent. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif . I outta Rick James B$TCH-SLAP her @SS.

18. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you really want rosie o'donnell in a government position?! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif may God have mercy on us all! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif