Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Walmart

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

WAL-MART Job Application
    WAL-MART Job Application: This is an actual job application that a 17 year old boy submitted to Wal-Mart in Florida ... and they hired him because he was so honest and funny! He now works in loss prevention...
    NAME: Greg Bulmash.
    SEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person (or one who'll cooperate)
    DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.
    DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.
    EDUCATION: Yes.
    LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.
    SALARY: A lot less than I'm worth.
    MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.
    REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.
    HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.
    PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p. m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
    DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS? Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.
    MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER? If I had one, wouldn't I be there?
    DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 Lbs.?: Of what?
    DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be, "Do you have a car that runs?"
    HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.
    DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.
    WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.
    DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.
    SIGN HERE: Aries.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Holy pulled out of the graveyard Batman!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.

[/ QUOTE ] Damn near shot whiskey outta my nose........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Maybe i should try this /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif