Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanna Good Laff??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, May 25, 2003.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

Give your dog an egg. I've never laffed so hard in my life. She looked like a 3 legged monkey trying to f#@k a football. She played with it for 20 minutes b4 she finally just chomped it.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

haha...ill have to try it...bet a beagle wont do much with it though.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Hard boilded I hope. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Butter behind the ears - thats a funny one too. Not that I would even think of doing something like that /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif .

Ohhh!
    Reminds me of a funny story.

Tess (AKA: Lunch-box) was still a pup at the time.
    I had just got home with some grocies, and had began unloading them. Pete, my neighbor, comes skipping over and wants me to take a look at his project Pontiac Lamans - He's fairly excited about it- So, I stopped what I was doing and went over to take a look. As gear-heads do, we got to talkin' shop. And then it dawns on me...
    I just left Lunch-box home alone - with the grociories.
    I booked home, opend the door, to find Lunch-box nose deep in a tub of butter.
    Butter on her nose, her ears, paws.. little butter paw prints up and down the floor.

I soooo wish I had a picture of it.
    That was the begining of the lil buggers life of crime, seemed so innocent at the time.

You know that "look"?
    When you catch 'em in the act, and they look away like "I don't know nothing about it." - with the evidence right-there. She's got that "look" masted.