Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanna good laugh?????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Since the warning wasn't posted on PBB by the poster, I will do the deed here for the CK5 set
    [ QUOTE ]
    www.XV3Gang.com is fully copyrighted. Absolutely NO Linking, NO Printing, NO Downloading, NO Copying of any materials found here is permitted. Government employees or law enforcement employees are forbidden to view any part of these webpages or participate in following links.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Real quick, this is 35% cause there are some chicka gang banger hooters and beaver oil mines in various places in the beloved .jpg format!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Government employees or law enforcement employees are forbidden to view any part of these webpages or participate in following links.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really wanted to see it, but I guess that I can't. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    law enforcement employees are forbidden to view any part of these webpages or participate in following links.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif You fawkers can't look at it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

hey wait a minute bubba! arent YOU employed by uncle sam? and if not want to give the other folks that are scared to go in there a summery?

5. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

don't worry tape, you ain't missin much. Just a bunch of homies giving shout-outs to thier cousinunclebrothers /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif represent dawg

6. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

I forwarded that site to our intel officier. He likes Security threat group material. Some good pics (flikas) in there for when he teaches his classes......

John

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What's really funny about these uneducated idiots is that they post thier PO boxes on the net. Like the FBI or Local Authorities can't find out who they are or where they live through PO boxes. LOL!

BTW... These are terrorists... Why isn't Bush doing something about them?

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I really wanted to see it, but I guess that I can't.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ah, who cares. It was the resident deputy from PBB that posted the link and he got it from another LEO so click away. I don't remember the exact place that I found it, but this is a hoot.

There's a girls of gangbangers page in there somewhere. So I clicked on this one and it takes you to her modeling agency and in her profile it says she's a worker attempting to prevent youth violence. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif