Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanna trade seats?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudslinger97116, Jun 12, 2005.

1. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

I bought a 81 K5 that has a set of acura?seats, 6way power,heated.they wrap around real nice blue pretty good cond. can send piks if interested would like to trade for a pair of stock seats in equal cond. or buy a pair.color not important ,thanks kevin

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I have the stock seats in my 88 blazer that are still in good shape. they are blue. but they are not heated or anything like that. I dont think you will find any heated blazer seats. but i would trade/ do you have any pics of the seats?

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I still have the grey ones from a 91 Silverado. I don't need any others, just need to get rid of these. I thought I had them sold, but no $$ has been exchanged and I haven't heard back from the previous buiyer, so they are up for grabs again. I'll snap some pics of them and e-mail them if you'd like.

4. mudslinger97116

4xrick I'll probable buy Shane's because he's closer but if ya want I'll sell mine real cheap.You'll have to build new mounts for them the p/o on mine rigged them on top of the factory sliders making you sit way to high .Let me know if interested. I'll post some piks on my webshots.

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

i would be interested but that all depends on what you call cheap. because to be honest I am a cheap bastard. i dont care about mounting because my mounts are going to be incorperated into my roll cage.

6. mudslinger97116

your #2 in line if the other guy backs out i'll let you know asap,$50 for the set.i can get more piks when i pull em'

7. Tracktor

Tracktor Registered Member

I would be interested in those silverado seats also. I'm in the Vancouver area...........

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

next in line? you talking to me? i will take them at 50 for the pair. did you say you have pics?

9. mudslinger97116

Yea Rick your in line just waiting for the other guy to respond.Pik's are in my webshots below under 81'K5,thanks