Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Want personal freedom? Vote!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by det45, Sep 12, 2000.

1. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

Well we have less than two months to go before the elections and it will soon be known who our next president will be. If you value you're freedom and want the (big goverment) out of your living room, vote for the party that supports your freedoms and personal rights. That party I'm talking about is the republicians (George W. Bush) We must get the democrates out of the white house and stop them from running our lives. The demos have corrupted our gov in just about every way possible. The demos believe that the gov should run every aspect of our lives to include the way we handle our children, taking away our guns, suvs, schools, and on and on.... Free enterprise and the way we want to live should be up to the people, not for the gov to dictate. I am not kidding! The demos will run every aspect of your life if given the chance. Gore will say and do anything to get the votes and the liberal media will help him with those lies. Don't believe their lies. When you see gore take off his suit jacket and roll up his sleeves on tv (Like he's going to accomplish something) it's all an act and pure BS. What has he done in the last eight years for America? Absolutely nothing. Clinton sold us out to the chinese gov and gore was right there with him. Don't be fooled anymore! Make sure you get out and vote this Nov 7th. You're vote matters and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Here's a fact for you all, only 49% of americans voted in the last presidential (1996) elections. Yes that's a fact and you can see what the result was, four more years of the democrates. Please do not let this happen again, vote republican, vote for George W. Bush. I'm not going to tell you that the republicans are perfect but I can tell you that the demos are straight up crooks who could care less about the people once they are in office. They say they are for the little people but in reality they are for their own personal gains to make theirselves and their party more powerful. Get the facts and vote........Vote for George W. Bush if you value you're freedoms for yourself and your kids. I'm not trying to scare anyone, I just want to get our American pride back and a white house that will work for the people in our great country. Do you want personal freedom? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!...........Thank You....Det45

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Why vote? both candidates are RETARDED George W. can't even talk right! My vote is going right to my 3 B's 1.My Babe 2.Beer 3. My Blazer...My opion on the situation....

4. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

November 7th, 2000.....That's the day of the elections. Less than two months!

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

Hey they can take away the SUVs...just let us keep the real trucks (K5s)

90K5

6. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

Well (Use your blinker) That's you're right not to vote and you are entitled to your opinion. As Americans we are entitled to our opinion and freedom of speech. That's why I am so passionate about getting those elected officials into office who will support our rights and freedoms and those out who are for themselves and not for the people. Gov Bush is not perfect but he is for the people and for less goverment intervention in our lives.

7. det45

det45 1/2 ton status

People this is a very serious issue, what happens this Nov 7th will affect each and every one of our lives in one way or another to include you children. We must decide which way we want it. Please don't sit back in you're lazy boy and wait. Go out and Vote! Stand up and be counted, it's you're right to do so...........Det45

8. UseYourBlinker

It's a know fact,that if there was another candidate that person would win! I see the Government as a joke...Nobody know's what the hell they are doin. It's all about contolling the people and making stupid laws,that do nothing! in the end nothing is going to change.....

9. UseYourBlinker

controlling

10. DMK

DMK 1/2 ton status

Agree with det45 100%. There are people in other countries that would die to vote. The republicans are our best bet.

11. mudfanatic

mudfanatic 1/2 ton status

I've been an independent for the last 12 years and usually vote for who suits my tastes at the time, well this time George Bush is getting my vote hands down, I am tired of writing letters to the government on a daily basis just trying to keep a few miles of trails open for us and a few miles of trails open for motorcycles and roads open to local fishing holes, I'd rather be spending more time on coloradoK5 or cruising the trails or working on my truck.
    Dan

<font color=red>get involved with land issues or lose the land</font color=red>

12. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

<center><h1>First Gore will take our trails.

<h1> Then Gore will take our K5s.

<h1> Then Gore will take our guns.

<h1>GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I AGREE WITH THUNDER 110%

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

14. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Get out and VOTE....Vote for the Replublican of your Choice!!!![​IMG] Some folks give away the right to do almost anything...<font color=red>rights cannot be taken...you freely hand them over</font color=red>...by sitting on your butts[​IMG]...by not voting[​IMG]....by assuming the a-holes in D.C. will take care of you[​IMG]....and lastly by voting Demorcatic Lines[​IMG]..my opinion..now I'll sit back and get blasted by all the bleeding heart liberals!

<font color=blue>White Knight</font color=blue>

15. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Mudfanatic is right on the money. I try to send one letter or make one call a week. But it gets old, fast. Useyourblinker, if you are still reading, I can't tell you what to do but with that attitude I'm guessing you don't own guns or take your K5 offroad. If I am wrong prove it and register to vote and vote Bush. Sometimes you have to choose the lesser of two evils. Make no mistake Al Gore wants to close down the trail systems of this country. Bush may not be an avid offroader, but at least he and his party will listen to reason, not just the greenies propaganda. That nonsense about a third party candidate is crap. Look at all the fools who voted for Perot. All they did was get Clinton elected. This is for everyone: If you don't vote you have no voice and no right to complain. There are responsibilities that go along with freedoms. If you ignore the responsibilities you will loose the freedoms.
    VOTE!!!
    Jim '80 GMC.

It's a Wheelbase thing, You're Jeep wouldn't understand!
    http://www.bigjbear.coloradok5.com

16. JimmyDie6.2

JimmyDie6.2 1/2 ton status

people say all the time how dumb george w. is. This is my question. How dumb can a guy be to have gone to Yale, Become a pilot in the armed services, run the Texas rangers, be Gov of the second largest state. (population wise) and successfully get his parties nomination??? People who use W's intellect as there reason for not voting need to get their heads checked. Its the issues, like DO YOU WANT TO BE FREE, or end up shooting at the feds because they want to turn your property into some preserve for the one-eyed jackass rabbit. Vote people or this site will be all about remembering when we were allowed to drive our k5s.......js

17. realsquash

realsquash 1/2 ton status

18. realsquash

realsquash 1/2 ton status

19. bosifus

bosifus Registered Member

Here's my take on the issue, there is no choice but to vote.
    The lame excuse of nothing will change is just that,lame and lazy.It takes effort to get involved and keep up on the things that will effect us down the road.The vote you cast today will probably not effect us but it will effect your grandkids.The freedoms go a little at a time, not all at once or people would freak out and revolt. Changes happening slowly over time are far less noticed. Ask any old timer about it they will tell you.
    As for why to vote I would put it this way, I have two family members who died (ultimate sacrifice my friend)in vietnam to protect our capitolist lifestyle (Greatest nation on the planet)and a step father who was treated like a criminal when he got home and not allowed to be present in his hometown Veterans Day Parades for doing his duty. Mind you he was so shot up so bad he is permanately disabled due to this. I dont think they wanted to die or even wanted to be there at all. They did what was their duty to do.(Like we would do if called on)They did this duty for me so that I may not be called on to do it. I feel it is my DUTY to vote if nothing but in the honor of those that have paved the way for US with their blood, and dreams. These people are real and not falicy, I don't think they or their loved ones wanted it this way.
    Now we do not have to pay that price (is'nt that nice) so I feel that by voting I am holding up all that they sacrificed for in a way and paying homage to their memory. Hell I could care less how you vote (that is where the choice comes into play) sometimes I write in my vote cause I can not stand the choices given to me but I vote every time no matter what. So in my mind there is no "choice" in voting at all. It is your duty as a citizen. By the way I apologize for the soap box thing but I would catagorize myself as "fiercely" patriotic.

20. lowlevell

lowlevell 1/2 ton status

Not to start a fight but,i personally dont give a F who is in the white house.It just doesnt matter to me--->they are not the ones signing my paycheck every week.And on that note,when that bas-turd Reagan (hell Bush too) was in office my family (parents) went through the worst financial time of there life(work).Funny,it all went away when Clinton became "head cheese".Also,i know this is a public forum but,i do not appriciate you coming here and posting about who the F i should vote for.There is no F-ing way any a$$face in D.C. is going to ever do anything about my truck.I am a single father and i come from a strong working background (family of fire fighters).So there is no way you are gonna tell me to vote for a half retarded- non knowing how to speak- gets his info from a fake a$$ born again basterd republican(GWB's right hand man).NO WAY
    You pushing this crap here on a "K5" forum is BS,kinda like the A$$holes that come to your door and try to sell you salvation.---> With there BS peices of paper with pictures of kids playing with panda bears and sh!t.Do YOU know what that feels like??? later...Dan