Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

want to trade for my burb?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by moturbopar, Sep 15, 2006.

1. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

Hi, I have decided since I got my grand cherokee that I can use either a full size 4x4 truck or a smaller 4x4 vehicle, blazer, cherokee, full size pickup ect, ect. I need Something that will offroad well. Doesnt have ot look nice, I want something I wont be affraid to take out and bend, but would like it to be mechanically sound. I am willing to trade my suburban, 91 gmc sub, 204k 80k on engine and trans. 350tbi 700r4. All stock runs great. Had cold A/C (compressor froze yesterday:mad: ) has nice alpine stereo.Its also has trailer brakes, receiver and overload bags with onboard pump. Has some dents and scratches, but still in overall good shape has typical gm flaking paint but still cleans up nice. It needs new tires soon, but thats all. Great vehicle, but too big to drive 120 miles a day!!!:eek1: :eek1: its a nice vehicle, has been super reliable. IF you guys have anything you think I might be interested in let me kno

subint1.jpg

sub2.jpg

rock crawling.jpg

martinez.jpg

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

We can't afford it right, right now but what would you take for it money wise?

3. moturbopar

Well I have been asking $2500 but that was with the ac working. So I am not sure right now. I might fix the AC or try and sell it for less.

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I would maybe trade my project for that , and make my 83 the beat up on truck .

Some assembly required , all the goodies are in boxes etc :wink1:

5. moturbopar

Where do you live again? If I remember right you live pretty close to me. If you want to come and check it out some time let me know.

LAter
    Shawn