Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: 285/75R16 tires in good shape

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Jun 12, 2006.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thought I would try here first.

I need some new shoes for my daily driver - Thought I'd try here before going new...

Would prefer BFG All-Terrains - but whatever...

Anybody?

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah I saw some the other day, I'll probably be going that way again towards the end of the week, sign said 400 they came with F@rd rims, PM me a reminder like Thursday and I'll see if they're still there and if they are the right size...

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dood I went and looked at the tires they are 265/75/ 16 for 400 with some nice Ford rims. So I guess thats about a 31.5 compared to a 32.5 " tire, they were older BFGs, decent tread, looked OK to me.And if you could find a buyer for the ford rims you could recoup some coin...I'll be going back by there tomorrow and Saturday or Sunday and if you were interested I could take the digi cam and get some pics, if ya want. But it looks like the only way this would be a great deal is if you could sell the rims...Anyway let me know,it wont be any trouble for me..

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006
  4. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Were the All-Terrains or Mud? that seems a little much - but beggars can't be choosers - if you could that would be great if you could take some pics -

Thanks Fumes!

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They were ATs but I think they were ruggeds or some chit, the tread was a little different, still looked good,I'll go give all 4 of them the once over and take the camera. I think if you find a buyer for the rims you'd be golden...

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Took some pics for ye dood, they all looked to be in good condition the tread looks to be around 5/16th, all the rims looked nice and all had caps and are 8 lug Ford...Heres the guys #360-892-0413 names Bob,I figured if you wanted them you could call for directions and ask for him to maybe take the sign down til you got there...Anyway here ya go...;)
    [​IMG]
    And no that aint my finger...:haha:
    [​IMG]