Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED 3/4 TON Axles

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by blwnbwtie, Jun 4, 2002.

1. blwnbwtie

blwnbwtie Registered Member

I am looking for matching set of 14bolt FF and dana 44, wheels and tires to go with it would be nice also. Must be around souther california

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Sorry, But here in Sacramento there is a 3/4 ton with all the goodie for $1000.00 at Specialized 4x4! thats the best I can do I was just there yesterday.

3. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

too bad your in california, I have a lead here in texas: matched set with 4.10's for $200

4. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Nonesuch,
    Do you still have that lead on the set in Texas. Would like to know if you saw it in the Nickel in Temple area? If not, Very interested!!!!

5. stump

stump Registered Member

Yeah man, dont leave us hangin'. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Who's offering such a sweet deal for only 200 bones? Especially in Central Texas, everybody here in Austin always wants an arm and a leg for 4by parts. LOL

Aaron

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Nonesuch:

I'll give you $100 (shipped) for everything from the knuckles out and that frontend if the front rotors are good and it uses the internal hubs. I need the stuff to make my front end 8 lug. What do you say? You want to sell the pair of axles for that kind of money, I'll just give you $100, you send me everything from the knuckles out, that means the hub/rotor assemblies, backing plates, spindles, hubs, and calipers.