Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED: 35" Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires for DD

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jjlaughner, Jan 26, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

WANTED: 35\" Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires for DD

Anyone? Under $750-800 shipped for 4 new tires? Desert Rat has 4tires and a set of MT classic II rims mounted and balanced, listed for $860 ($105 shipping) but they to are out of stock...

WHY would goodyear discontinue the 35" AT/S? I guess they think the MT/R took its place in the large tire market.
    I've looked at the metric versions of the AT/S but they are all 305&315/70 series (33-33.2" tires) and are 16" rim... the 16" rims I want only come in 16x8 with a 4" backspacing. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

If I can't find a new set of 35's I may get a 33" and take the lift off my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif in change for a smaller lift.
    Anyone got some connections? I'm pretty well set on the AT/S's /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. jjlaughner

Re: WANTED: 35\" Goodyear Wrangler AT/S tires for DD

bump

3. jjlaughner

Someone send SUBFAN some 37" MTR's so he will sell me his 35's /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I have the 33x12.50 ATS's from my 'burb project for sale on the wheels. I ran them about 3-4K miles before the 35's went on. $550 for all 4 on the wheels. They're on our yard sale page.

5. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    I have the 33x12.50 ATS's from my 'burb project for sale on the wheels. I ran them about 3-4K miles before the 35's went on. $550 for all 4 on the wheels. They're on our yard sale page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I emailed you about them this summer before I done the lift kit. shipping was going to be to much, I could buy them here new balanced with warrenty on my rims for about the same.... you guys with all cool stuff are just to far away! If you can find a set of 35x12.50x15's in a warehouse for about $800-850 shipped new... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    those are 32" AT/S's so a 35" AT/S would be just about right since is my DD and not a trail rig with tons of flex, but they have been discontinued about the same time I put my lift on /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

So I'm think the lift is coming off /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif or at least coming down a few inches /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

(the thing that got me, desert rat has them listed, and still does, 35"AT/S and MT classic II's for $900 for a set of 4 mounted and balanced with $105 shipping /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif BUT they dont have the 35's either /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif)

DAMN MT/R's.... thats what Sears said took there place in the 35+ area for production /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif