Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: 35"X15 Spares

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bottomfeeder, Sep 30, 2004.

1. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

Wanted: 35\"X15 Spares

I need two 35"x15 spares for my Blazer. I need two because I have 6 lug and 8 lug axles. Preferably somebody in AZ so I don't have to ship.

Thanx

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Re: Wanted: 35\"X15 Spares

I am going to have 3 in a day or so. I live in Glendale, BTW.

I will have a pathfinder and two BFG A/T's. The BFG's have good tread left and I think the Pathfinder does too... These are 35x12.5x15

I am interested in selling all three or buying one, for a future project. Would you be interested in all three? If so, what are they worth to you /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

I work at 16th st. and Indian School. Can I see them? I am intertested in them. I could meet you somewhere or you could meet me somewhere. I have 75.00 to spare at the moment. Would that be enough?

Rich

4. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I purchased two 35's today instead of 5 33's. So, I am keeping the 35's.

However, I got an unbelievable deal on two bfg at 35 12.5 15's. $35 each, mounted and balanced!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

They were used (I guess) but looked brand new. There were other 35's that were in good shape and obviously used so they may be cheaper and good for spares...

I am planning on driving the truck down there and buying a bunch of the good ones to resale so I don't want to post the name of the tire shop. PM me if you are interested and I'll tell you where to go.