Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanted 454

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mudduck, Oct 1, 2002.

1. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

wanted 454 runner or not looking for complete motor brackets and all but consider all others

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

ive got a low miles rebuilt 454 in central IL....
    id sell it without accessories and such for hmmm.. dunno yet,,
    needs two exh manifold mounting studs drilled and tapped on driver side head, thats the only catch.

thanks

3. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

still have this motor? still looking for a rebuildable 454 or a running 454 got one let me know may trade D60 chevy front with 410 gears for a running 454

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

axle complete and does it need anything ?
    year is it ?

have the cover off it ?

thanks

5. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

the axle is out of early 80s one ton with 410 gears it is missing lockouts and is a dually front but other wise complete spring plates springs swaybar drag link /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif would possibly trade for a running 454

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I've got a running 454 from Rocko. I'm willing to trade for this D60. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. thatK30guy

The 454 I've got is complete and has all the brackets for the accessories. No A/C though. The holes for the manifolds/headers are good and I do have one side exhaust manifold but the other side was cracked so I threw it out.

8. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

Scott will be out of town for work until Friday. Said he would try to have pictures on Saturday.

9. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

hey wes just got back home tonight been working in Indiana and will try to get pics of front for ya i am interested in 454 will be working in Wichita kansas in a couple weeks might be able to arrange swap then let me know thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. thatK30guy

I got your PM before I read this thread.

Wichita would work great for me since we have relatives living there.

If we decide that we want to do the trade, let me know when and where and I will be there. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. norcal_wrencher

norcal_wrencher Newbie

I HAVE A 454 RUNNING IN A 78 BLAZER I NEED TO GET RID OF.8000 WARN WINCH AND BUMPER INLUDED 14 BOLT FLOATING REAR END.FULL CAGE ROLLBAR 4" LIFT 33 " TIRES SMOG LEGAL.ONLY 2000 DOLLARS /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

12. thatK30guy

Fill out your profile, Mr. 1-poster! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. thatK30guy

Scott, if you are still around and/or alive, whatever happened to the plans we had of meeting in Wichita to swap this stuff? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    You never replied back and just totally blew the deal off. Never heard back from you again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. mudduck

mudduck 1/2 ton status

sorry wes been real busy with new job travel alot just got back in from springfield mo this evening and going out to work in kansas city after new years then on into kansas somewhere after havent been able to check boards or post for awhile just not enough time to do much got a garage full of parts to put on truck just no time to work on it not trying to blow you off sometimes i get to excited about doing a deal and make plans i cant keep still have parts to swap just trying to find the time to get there guess i should have kept in touch still want to do deal just dont know what my schedule will be till after holidays sorry will pm ya with my cell # and dates when i will be close to ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. norcal_wrencher

norcal_wrencher Newbie

Not bad 1 post for only being on this website for a couple of hours LOL I filled out the profile /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. thatK30guy

Thanks, and good job. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

You will find this site to be pretty addicting as I have since I've been here everyday since 1/12/01. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif