Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted 67-72 suburban

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by cojnit, Jan 22, 2003.

1. cojnit

cojnit 1/2 ton status

Please help, fellow CK5er looking for a suburban from these years! Running is great, not may be okay, good body and interior also good, all of the above for cheap FANTASTIC! Want to make a street rod like This One

Also If anyone has more of this guys info I would greatly aapreciate it. Any other pictures would be great also. I know this truck did the show ciruit for a while and had a couple of mag spreads, but can find the mag. Truck is called "Sublow". Also the DJM Suspension Truck.

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I've been looking for like 6 months now for the "perfect one" good luck with your search.
    Tell me more of what your looking for and what price, I may have some leads for ya! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. cojnit

cojnit 1/2 ton status

Well I would love to get one with a tailgate, as little rust as possible, 2wd, decent interior. Would love to get something that could become my everyday driver, as I am looking to sell my 2 door tahoe soon to start this project.

I think I like the 2 piece grill as opposed to the one piece, not a huge GMC fan, but will get one if it is right.saw a few online up in your area. I think I will be looking to spend between $2-5K less if possible.

So basically if it can run (so that I can move it around the streets and not get tickets) and has most of the parts, I am interested.

4. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

there is one sitting in a field rusting away more every day that needs to be rescued.to bad you live in cali.the upper body is not to bad but rockers and quarterpanels need replaced.im not sure how much they would want for it but it has not moved in 2 years.