Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED: 67 Chevelle

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 90blzr, Apr 27, 2005.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I have a friend looking for a project. Car has to be solid, but doesnt have to be anywhere near perfect. Wants something to restore/build. Looking for more of a project rather than something already done.
    Lemme know what you got. Thanks

2. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I'll take one too. That is my favorite muscle car!!!

Bump for you.

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I want one as well , have an opportunity , just no money ....its a 4 door clean , sleeper , 67 with a TBI 350 . And I ain't divulging the info until I can afford it from my friend ;)

I really want a 69 though

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

How about a '67 Chevelle Wagon? 350, Saginaw 4 spd, runs and drives pretty good but motor is older and could probably use a little work. Needs very little body work and a new paint job. Solid car with a small amount of rust on the rear quarter and wheel well. No dents that I know of on it. Interior needs a new headliner, but the seats have been recovered.

It belongs to a friend of mine who is not actively trying to sell it but would let it go if someone really wanted it. I'm thinking he would sell it for under $3000.