Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*Wanted* 69 Mach1 Mustang

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by ChevyHuny, Jun 23, 2002.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

If anyone happens to run across a 1969 Mach1 Mustang please pm or email me. It must be a fastback and the price cannot go above 5,000. Expect to do work on it but would like to have a have decent body and have most of the parts with the car.

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Nice Car! I once had a Rollover in One of Them! Not a hell of alot of Headroom before the Rollover, even Less After!
    Hope You Find one!
    Don H.

3. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I was at a car lot today and he wanted to sell me one. It was yellow and I cant imagine the price being that high. It was in Antlers, Oklahoma. If you want, shoot me a private message and I'll get you his contact info.

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Stupid me I forgot to check this section for a month. For some reason the email thing doesnt work for me anymore when I get a reply to my posts.

He is looking for something that needs to be fixed up. Not a total mess but something decent. They sure can get pretty high especially if they are in good condition or have certain features. Ive seen them get up to 40k and higher. Crazy if you ask me lol.

Thanks for keeping an eye out. If you happen to still see it there please pm me. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i know where a 70 mach 1 is...i dont know if he wants to sell it but it is stripped down to nothin...has all the parts still...the body is in perfect shape...needs paint and its ready to be put back together...ill see if i can find out anything about it for ya..