Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanted-86 k5 lift kit!!!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by ArizonaK5David, Mar 19, 2002.

1. ArizonaK5David

ArizonaK5David Registered Member

I am looking for a lift kit for my blazer anywhere from 4in-12 in COMPLETE kit. this means i want every single thing i need to install except maybe shocks if you dont have them, let me know what you got and how much you want for it!

2. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

4-12 inches eh
    thats a huge descrepancy...

3. ArizonaK5David

thats a great observation, if you dont have a lift kit for sale why are you replying?

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nice comeback line. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Are you gonna "wise-crack" me now that I have replied to this thread with nothing to offer you?

BTW, I have a 4" lift, complete with shocks, stabilizer, steering arm, u-bolts, front springs, rear add-a-leaves, rear blocks, HD shackles on the front springs.

How's $600 for everything listed above? Everything is brand new except for the front springs. The front springs have brand new poly bushings though.

And yeah, you would need to cover the shipping cost, too.

5. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

thats a great observation, if you dont have a lift kit for sale why are you replying?

<hr></blockquote>

Relax new guy. Thats a perfect way get ignored around here. We joke around and have fun, and yeah we do reply to stuff thats not the subject. Think of it this way, if we are replying random babbling we are keeping your ad to the top, w/out you having to bump it up.

Hell we kept one guys ad at the top for a looong time joking around about stuff, and his stuff ended up selling. I dont recall who it was but they even commented on never having to top it up because we kept it there.

Relax dude and have a cold beverage.

6. ArizonaK5David

ok, sorry. I didn't realize that i was supposed to have a sense of humor.............just kidding. I was hoping to find somethin around half that cost, not that is a bad deal k30 guy, I am just a broke college student. I will keep you in mind though, thanks.

7. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

OK kool then.

For the search for a lift, a 4-6" is not all that expensive. Thats what I run (6") w/ a 3"body lift. I have rear blocks not springs. They are fairly inexpensive. Wes (k30) does have just about everything it looks like youd need tho.

8. ArizonaK5David

i can fit 38's with a 6inch lift right? Will I need to extend the drive shaft or anything?

9. thatK30guy

Yes, you will.

That's why if you stick with the 4" lift, you won't have to do any mods to the driveshafts.

For the extra clearance, slap in a 3" body lift and call it done. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

I will have a 4" lift for sale soon. 4" tuff country front springs, 4" blocks for the rear, Doestech shocks, raised steering arm, steering stabilizer, u bolts,. 600 obo.If you want it and I will pull it off these week. I have to take the stuff off. The lift is less than 8 months old. As for 38s clearing on a 6" lift, not without alot of fender triming. I was going to put 38.5s on this lift here with trimming. If you wheel alot out here you want to be low to the ground because there is alot of off camber spots. I have rolled my Jimmy 6 times already on a 4" lift and 35s. You shouldnt need to extend the drive shafts, its on a 86 k5 right now and I didnt.

Dan

11. thatK30guy

Everything I stated above is all from Rancho Suspension.

12. ArizonaK5David

Cool, thanks guys. In light of a recent ticket...something about needing insurance, and a $450.00 fine, I will be temporarily post-poning my lift kit purchase, dont' forget about me though, I have been known to find some extra cash for a smokin deal. bye the way, you guys are all pretty cool, were do you live desertdueler? you know the Campbells dont you? i figure you do since you race modifieds, maybe not though.

13. DesertDueler

I live in Phx. And I do know the Campbells, they live about 15 minutes from me. And as for the lift like I said I need to take it off so no big hurry over here, let me know.

Dan

14. ArizonaK5David

good deal, i guess that eliminates shipping costs, I live on their street. I will let you know as soon as I am ready to buy it, thanks a million

15. DesertDueler

No problem
    Dan

16. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Whooaaaa there big guy