Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted bench seat to fit an 88 blazer.

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by Chrisblazzer89, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

Any one have a full bench seat that will mount to the front of my truck 88 blazer?

2. NEK5

NEK5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I`ll take on as well:D

3. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

4. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

maybe..

I have an old seat out of an '85 pickup,color blue..has a bit of wear on the drivers side edge,that can be sewed up easy,or a seat cover will "fix" it right up.. and it is dirty from sitting in my shop,but should clean up ok..

I was using it as a "couch" in my shop,has angle iron "legs" on it,bolted where the original tracks did..I used the original tracks on a bucket seat setup I made for the truck(74 k20),that I still have too..Mercury Lynx velour buckets,on a custom frame with the GM bench seat tracks..bolts right in place of a bench seat..

Also have a suburban rear seat I have NO use for!..its tan and brown checkered upolstery,had arm rests made into it too,in nice shape..not positive what year its from,73-87 most likely..same seat as a K5 uses I think!..I got it from a friend who was about to toss it after it failed to sell at a swap meet..I hate seing good stuff wasted!..

They are all FREE if someone wants to come get them..taking up space in my garage and shop.. PM me if interested..:crazy: