Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted Dead Or Alive...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by azblazer, Dec 6, 2005.

1. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

90-1 K5 - Burb power window/lock harness WITH POWER MIRRORS!!!!!Been looking for this pesky flea ridden varmit high and low. Need all THREE harness's....Left door-Right door-Main Harness that is under the dash!And i am also looking for 90-1 K5 REAR seat belts...gray prefered. 90-1 was the only years the seat belts mounted into the fiberglass hard top.azblazer@bresnan.net or call 970-250-3800 and i'll get back with you as i work in the oilfields of wyoming and the rig i am on has no cell signal because we are in a hole.Doug Wright

2. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I was just at the local yards today, I saw 2 G-vans with the power mirrors (same mirror, not sure about the switch & harness), and 1 '91 k5 with power mirrors. I scanned the posts this morning, I'd have gladly pulled it for you. I might be going back that way later this week, I check back if I'm going back there.

3. azblazer

azblazer 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Name your price...tank of fuel plus parts? I'm kinda stuck in wyoming right now on an oil well job...day 10 is today...don't give a rats --- how much...i need those harness's! Call me and leave a message. I drive off location once a day to check messages as the rig is in hole and i can't get cell service.I'd actually consider taking the mirrors if they aren't trashed...if they are trash there is a plate inside the door on each side to mount the mirrors too and 2 small bent rods 1 on each side to keep the mirrors from shaking when driving...those are disco thru gm and iamlacking them of course...do you have a paypal account?I also looked at your web page and saw the air tank pics....have a similiar tank i borrowed from a kenworth...any pics with the fuel tank installed?Doug Wright