Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanted: driver and passenger side manual doors

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by mdevlin, Feb 12, 2004.

1. mdevlin

mdevlin Registered Member

Hi,
    i am looking for a set (both passenger and driver side) all manual doors that would fit my 84 K5 blazer.

I dont care about the color of the door, or how decent the interior is (armrest and door panel and such). My main concern is that the window mechanism works and that there is as little rust as possible.

Also, I live in the Boston, MA area, but am not opposed to having them shipped if the price is right.

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

are you wanting to convert from power, or ? all door shells are same 77-up no matter if power or not, i have some manual door parts if you are converting ? all you really need are the manual regulators

3. mdevlin

mdevlin Registered Member

part of the reason why I have reservations on converting the doors themselves over is because my doors arn't in the best of shape, the bottom 7" inches or so of both doors are completely rotted out and i figured instead of welding on patch panels, then replacing all the power stuff with manual stuff, it might just be easier to replace the doors themselves

4. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

I've got a pair of doors for sale, but they are all power. If you're interested, send me a PM. I need to get rid of them.

BIGJ