Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED: Female that shares same interest as we do *HINT:TRUCKS!*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Dec 11, 2005.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

If you guys know of any ladies who share the same interest as all of us do, send them my e-mail or send me theirs.

With the marital life not looking too promising, I'm keeping my options open and would prefer to find someone who shares the same likes just as you and I do.

I prefer the 18-40 year age group. Also prefer slim/athletic builds and no psycho's please (yeah right...most women are like this, eh?). Single, divorced or widowed, don't matter. No head games either. :thinking:

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ditto, and I'll keep an eye out for ya Wes

3. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Why is thatgay30guy doing lookin' for a chick ?

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Moved to the Lounge...

Rene

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

lol dude... go on myspace if your looking for chicks online,,, you can see their pics first....

*disclaimer* i assume no responsibility for any "headcases" you might run across there... god only knows how many of them are on there... but im sure you could find yourself a woman on there...

then of course theres always the russian mail order brides... they have some fine ass females on there.... I think i followed a link that was posted in this lounge one time...

6. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I am sorry for you wes....

but///
    life moves on... let me know if there is anything I can do.... maybe send you a california blonde fruitcake?

cam

7. Silver84k5

off topic kinda but... what are these gay references to Wes.. did i miss something? friendly ribbing, or....?

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I think there are more guys out there looking for a girl like this than there are girls like this that exist.

Every time someone posts a wanted ad like this, my chances for finding one of them myself declines all the more. Course my cut-off age is 18-24... looks like you've got alot larger potion of the sea to choose from even though it's still a small sea even up through 40.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

i rediscovered one tonight. likes da big trucks, drinks beer, loves to ride motorcylces, and loves to go fast. too bad she's married with 2 kids. :(

chick i used to hang around with in high school, used to love it when i picked her up in my uncle's clapped out '79 K20 every morning for school. and even after 2 kids, she still looks just as good as the day i graduated. she proposed to me right before i left for college (also before the kids) and i turned her down. WTF was i thinking?:doah: oh yeah, she drinks Bud now too. she said, "no foo-foo drinks for me."

10. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

You guys still have it way easier than my search. I want one pretty, thin, nice, who doesn't drink or smoke and is a virgin like yours truly; and doesn't mind staying in a motorhome, being dirty, and being around drunk people. That narrows down my options to... lets see... ZERO.

11. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

:eek1: You did mess up turning her down. You must have been on something yourself when she asked.

12. Silver84k5

yea dude... your screwed... the virgin part is gonna be your toughest qualification..

13. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I know of one, cept I can't figure out if she is the type that just wants to be friends, or if she actually wants to go further, lol

She loves my trucks, and doesn't mind getting dirty at all, total small town country girl :)

14. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Have you tried Adult friend finder yet??

15. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

odd... the marriage thing isnt happily, so i find out now. she and i emailed back and forth for about an hours earlier while she was still at work. apparently, she's still interested. now how to pull this off without becoming "the other guy".:rolleyes:

depends. is he looking for a long time? or a good time? AFF is better for the latter.

16. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

There's always E harmony.com.. the commercials say they can match anybody.

People need to make an effort to not isolate themselves so much.. it's really not that hard to meet people with similar interests, if you talk to enough of them.

Tom

17. K10ANDYKHAMNIC

K10ANDYKHAMNIC 1/2 ton status

easily , you dont .

18. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Let me get this straight; You want to date a Lesbian?????

19. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

ha!.....Long story,but its true..no offense to anyone!!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Yeah,its sad how few women actually like what most guys are into--unless they are ,well..as stated above:rolleyes: ..

I was smitten with a girl who lived a few houses away from where I worked years ago at an auto party and body shop supply store..she was a student teacher at my old vocational school at the auto body shop!..she was not a beauty queen,but was not bad too look at,and oh my gawd what a rack she had!:eek1: :bow: ..she was nice to talk to,an bought a lot of paint and stuff from me..It was your textbook case of unrequited love--after a few "dates" for pizza and beer,she said the 6 deadly words..I think we should be friends!..:( ..pop goes MY heart...:mad:

She'd bring another guy who painted cars on the side into the store,and made it clear they were more than just work partners..then,a while later she announced she was dating a cop in RI,and they planed to marry----that lasted a year or so..when she broke it off with him,guess who was chosen to help her move her old van and junk back to her moms house...

I ended up moving away shortly after that..she said she'd help me move,but when the day came,she said she was sick when I called--then later the same night,I see her car at a lounge not far from her house..I go inside,and she's shooting a game of pool with "mr. autobody"..we had words,I told her if she was too sick to help me,then she should have been too sick to be out drinking and shooting pool...F'n lying Beitch!..I haven't seen her since that night in 1982..still think about her a lot though..

The girl (actually a woman in her 40's now) next door to me lives there with her brother..she also has a female"roomate" renting a room in their house..she supposedly was from a broken home a few towns away,never knew who her father was..she felt bad for her and let her move in many years ago....

I didn't talk much to any of my neighbors,so I never asked either of them out..I keep to myself,and don't gossip with neighbors at all..

One day,I was asked if I could help them cut some landscape timbers..they didn't have a saw up to the task..one thing led to another,next thing you know I'm suckerd into helping them build a small deck and steps on their old house!:doah: (which was torn down and replaced by a modular home this summer)..I learned they liked a lot of the same singers I did,when I heard the CD's they had playing in the background!..we ended up going to several concerts together (the 3 of us),for a few years after that.....

The "roomate" started coming over to my yard a lot,and showed a lot of interest in what projects I was doing..wanted me to show her how to change the oil in her Ford Ranger 4x4!(yeah,she had a 4wd!:rolleyes: )..so she brings it over,I show her how easy it is to do it yourself..

I put a muffler and tailpipe on it for her after that,when she said Midas wanted 300 bucks to do it from "the converter back"..I looked,it only needed a muffler and tailpipe..front pipe was like new..she paid me 50 bucks to do it,I think it was 28 bucks for the muffler and tailpipe..she was amazed at what a "ripoff" it was to have Midas do it..and blamed the high price on the fact she was female..!

I started thinking about asking one of them to go out with me..but I'm shy,and they didn't really seem THAT interested in me personally..one concert we were supposed to go to together,only my neighbor comes out when I go pick them up--the other girl with the Ranger has "strep throat",and can't go--so the other one says I'm going,IF you don't mind taking only me??..:wink1: ..no problem!..

Well,this story is too long already..to make it shorter,I noticed on the way there and while having coffee with her,a gold ring on her "wedding" finger..she noticed me looking at it,and said.."Oh--if your wondering about the ring,its a "friendship" ring my roomate gave me a few years ago...a bulb lights up in my head--:doah: ..couldn't believe I'd known them that long,and didn't put 2 and 2 together!..

One smaller more feminine girl,and one more masculine ,with a 4x4...HHmmmmmmm...:thinking: :eek: :yikes: :surepal: ...I always supected her brother was a bit light in his loafers..but HER???:screwy: ..

We had a battle over all the stray cats my mom feeds..they tried helping us catch one and sent it to a shelter (to be gassed most likely)..then they give ME the cat carrier/cage thing,and say it's now up to ME to catch them all and get rid of them--about 10 days after I just had testicular cancer surgury!...I told them where to go!..:mad: ..haven't spoken to them since!..I'm suprised they haven't called the board of health on us,since they built the brand new house..

So Alan..good luck in your quest to find a virgin!!--especially rare to find one at all,especially around any alcohol or drugs!...I'm still looking for one too,but when your 48,any woman that old who is a virgin is either gay,fugly as hell,or has more than female genitillia!:eek1: .--most my age are divorced,have 3 ex husbands in jail,and 4 or more brats!..no thanks..I'll stay lonely!.

.I've learned to accept being single..every time I get lonely,all I have to do is visit my sister,or my married friends,and listen to the pissing and moaning and bitching for awhile..when I get home..silence is GOLDEN!!....:D

20. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Boy... remind me again of why I love my wife....

After reading what you guys face I dont EVER want to be single....

I looked for my wife for along time.... and marriage has been hard work... and she doesnt do EVERYTHING my dog does... but she loves me and thats what matters

My requirements were even harder than all of yours
    Slim,,, athletically fit,doesnt drink smoke never has used drugs, NO KIDS(and doesnt want the lil darlings!!!), not nutz... try to find that in Kalifornia... a go getter. not a loser... super smart(Scientist)...(not a dumb bimbo) and a farking vegan like me (not a hippy dippy Im into crystals type)
    Yep... Ill kiss the ground she walks on if she wanted,,, but thats why I really love her... she wouldnt let me

I tried the internet thing before I got married... yes I got laid... but the women were mostly broken (or broke) and had so much baggage a freight train had to come with them... oh and just in case you want to know... PICTURES lie.... I didnt mind if they were ugly... but damn.. TWO heads!!! wtf

cam

For every starlet woman out there theres some guy tired of her crap.... think about that before you think with the lil man between your legs