Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Full 86 Blazer Tub..

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by PhoenixZorn, Mar 31, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I inspected the interior of my truck today, and found the whole floor to be made of bondo... so I need a whole intact, metal tub that I can drop in and weld to the remaining metal in the truck... I need everything from the front seats to the tailgate, rust free is preferred... I will pick up from anywhere if the deal is right.... but I prefer to stay in the Midwest... (yeah right, rust free... HA)

2. milspec

milspec Registered Member

Blazer tub

I saw a complete rolling M1009 tub somewhere on the internet last night. I thought it was either here or steel soldiers. It might have been the K5 auctions on E-bay. The guy said it was nearly rust free. I just checked at steel soldiers but didn't see it. I only skimmed the site though. If I find it again, I'll make note of the location and post it.

Milspec

3. PhoenixZorn

Thanks, I appreciate it

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

I've got a buddy getting rid of a frame and tub of a '90 K5. He's in Idaho. Interested? Lemme know, and I'll put ya'll in touch. He's building a buggy, and leaving the shell. Here it is last Nov.:

[​IMG]

5. PhoenixZorn

Yeah... I'm interested as long as it's nearly rust free.... send me an e-mail at dragonriot@charter.net with his number... Thanks much.

Oh, and I can't see the picture...

6. PhoenixZorn

Opened picture on my windows box... yeah I'm quite interested... what's all coming with it?? Just body and frame I take it? No axles or anything right?... I'd have to trailer it home, yes?

7. PhoenixZorn

8. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I've got the 84 I'm parting out. The tub is in pretty good condition, truck only had front end damage. I was going to put it back together for a 2nd :k5: put its just taking too much room. Plus I have to finish my :k5: and Raider. It was originally a SD truck. I am in CO so I dont really know if you'd be interested. I can get pics this friday.