Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Hard Top Sliders

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Polaris, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Thanks for looking... gotta think about putting that hard top on soon with the chilly mornings we have. Too much fumage with the soft top sides down /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Thanks. I hate to think it but hard top season is coming faster than I want. It's 57° right now, at 11am. Can't ride with my sides rolled down, til I can convince hub to reroute the exhaust out the side! Kids have been whining it's cold /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    Speaking of hub, he is gone all week at Paint Bull training, to learn something about automotive paint. Should come in handy! Hope you are having a good week - we are anxious to see your video footage /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Don't you hate that? 90 one day, then all of a sudden, its 50 out! I transfered the video to my computer, but it is horrible. You can't tell if its trucks or ants in a parade /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I'll talk to my buddy on friday, and see if he can make a copy of the video tape, and I'll mail it to you. By running my exhaust out the side infront of the tire, i don't get any fumes in the cab anymore. PM me your address some time, and ill get you that video ASAP. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif