Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted in PNW - Front 8-lug Dana 44 or Dana 60

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Nov 18, 2002.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Anybody?

Don't really have a gear preference - but would love 4.10s...

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Hey Ben!

How're ya? Can't help ya on the front end, but are you able to make it Sat night to the meet and greet? I ran into the IT manager for Warn the other day, nice guy. Says he 'knows your name' but that's all.........dang computer guys, told him to get out where the action is! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Disclaimer * not a PNWFS4X4 affiliated function *

3. IGOR

Hey Frank-

I might come to that - It depends on whether or not the Civil War Football game is televised or not - I heard a nasty rumor they weren't going to play it.

Who'd you talk to from Warn?

That Dana 44 - I got an itch this weekend after a bought a 14-bolt from a guy in Canby for $60!!!

Smokin' deal - I pulled my rear-end from my '72 yesterday and am hoping to put the 14 bolt in this weekend after I move the perches this week - then gotta find a 44 front.

Put me down as a definite maybe for the meet & greet though!

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

How'd you find a 14b in Canby and I didn't. And i live in Canby. Probably got it from someone I know and he was holding out on me LOL

5. IGOR

I don't know -

It was a fluke - I happened to read the Classifieds in the Oregonian during the middle of the week - he had the 14 bolt, a pair of doors, a non-tilt steering column and a new T350 (with a receipt from MAACO or AMMCO - one of the two that isn't the paint shop /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) bolted to a seized 350 complete except for carb - he wants $200 I believe for the engine tranny combo... I can give the number if anyone is interested...

Anyway - he was actually in Aurora - but finally the 3/4 ton rear I've been waiting for!

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You lucky dog you, why can't i ever find deals like that /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif