Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanted k10 k20 or k30

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bad_bo_ti, Apr 6, 2003.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i am looking for a good daily driver 4x4 73-87 long bed, will consider crewcabs also, willing to trade my 93 chevy for it. post or pm me with details and pics, would like for it to be some what local, ohio or surrounding states, but if trade is considered will go further. my price range is around the $4000 area. let me know what you have. thanks, Chris

2. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

somebody has to know of someone who is selling one come on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. aahomerepair

aahomerepair Registered Member

i've got one that i'm selling 79 k-30 sm465 granny low four speed 205 x-case dana 60 front and rear 4.56 gears pto on trans case hydro boost brakes most all body work has been done need's hood work and paint,it was painted over the winter black and the painter left orange peel and swirl mark on the paint but it still looks good no back bumper yet
    yet still l;ooking for a good one to put on it 305 with 79000 0n it but i have the 350 4 bolt main the was in it
    to go with the truck casting # 3970010 it was running great when taken out needed valve stem seals still haven't got them put inhave pic's taken but need to find them at webshots 3000.00 will need to send the title back off will take about two weeks to get it back run's and drive's great
    i drove it for work for three months with no problems at all
    has 265 75 16's on chrome rims inter. panels need to be painted to match the red about two hours work

4. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

how much? just curious /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. aahomerepair

for what my k-30 or his truck my truck 3000

6. aahomerepair

bad bo ti what is wrong with your truck,lok's ok to me or is there something wrong with it,i don't just have one truck but two that are for sale 2nd truck is an 74 to 81
    k-10 454 tall deck 350 turbo 205 x-case 10 bolt front and rear 373's calf body afew dings and surface rust on the back right corner of the wheel well,a/c work's great i mite need to charge it now after 2 years it is on the same webshot page i have drove the truck for ten years and have
    never i say never been left sitting on the road side
    exsecpt when someone stole my jack.motor run's 100 lb's
    high vol.oil psi never touched but for waterpump twice
    and plug's and oil changed every 2800,the carb is starting to act up a little but it's 22 years old and never rebuilt
    was getting about 13 to 14 mpg before 32-11.50-15's new wagon wheel's about a year old so what's up with your truck

7. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status