Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted-K5 Stock Seats

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by blazer590, May 20, 2005.

1. blazer590

blazer590 Newbie

I am looking for a decent, or even slightly trashed, set of stock front seats for a 1985 F.S. Jimmy. Previous owner installed Monte Carlo swivel buckets, they sit too low and are not that comfortable. Dont mind rips and tears, redoing the whole interior anyway (it was a theft recovery at one time so there is NOTHING inside) and I am doing more of a resto-mod to make a nice daily driver. I have found a couple of sets nationally, but thought I would check locally to avoid shipping. (Saving up money for a newer bike this summer, gotta be thrifty!) Thanks.

UPDATE: Looks like I got the quick and easy hook-up on the seats I want, so if anyone wants the Monte Carlo buckets, I do have both and they are complete. Black velour with no major damage, just normal wear and tear, and both swivel. The passenger seat is out and as soon as I get my new ones, the drivers seat will be out-hopefully by the weekend. :cool1:

Last edited: May 23, 2005
  2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I have a set of stock seats from a '91 silverado with the sliders on them. The pass. side is in great shape. The drivers side needs a couple tears sewn up. I am in the 'coove. If you want to swing by and take a look at them let me know. They are the grey (velour??) cloth, full recline, all that stuff. I need them out of my garage. I'll make you a smokin' deal on them! :grin:

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

OT and I dont wanna highjack the thread... but its good to see another vancouver-ite here on the site... welcome aboard!!! :)

j

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

not to high jack eather but there is a lack of vancouver guys on that other site too......................look below to see link.

5. blazer590

blazer590 Newbie

Thanks for the welcome aboard, I am amazed at how courteous everyone is and how much information is on this site. If I had this resource sooner, I would have never sold my '77. Live and learn I guess.
    Thanks again.