Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted...lawnmower

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Jan 27, 2005.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Wanted

A push lawnmower that will work more then 2 passes. I have 2 non running ones that I will trade for it or something super cheap.

2. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i got a new 6.5hp?front wheel drive bagger i used only 2 months that i might trade off. i paid $250 for it.whatcha got?

3. JDBlazer454

I don't have much to trade anymore....I have the 2 non running push mowers 1 is a 5.0 Briggs and Stratton and a 5.5 Eager-1 (I am a complete idiot when it comes to small engines) also have a pair of 4" springs with shocks and overloads I won't be using. Whatcha looking for?

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Deanna - There is a guy off Hwy 99 that repairs mowers SUPER CHEAP. I took mine there. It wouldn't run at all. It cost me $25 for him to fix it. I runs like a champ now. To get there, head north on hwy 99 until you get to the stop light where you would tunr to go to Salmon Creek Park. Whatever that place is called??? It's the only lake/pond that I know of IN Vancouver where you can swim. Anyway...he is just up the road on the left. He has a sign out front that says "Lawn mower repair". Take your mowers to him. He might help you out like he did me. Also, he has some for sale. Seemed to be a decent guy.

5. JDBlazer454

Thanks a bunch I will check him out as soon as I can. I am just wanting something that will work because my lawn with this warm weather is getting out of control fast.

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

You want to borrow mine for a little while? It's not self propelled, but it does the job. I'm not using it right now. She runs like a champ. It's a rear bagger. Lemme know. I don't mind a bit. Just put some gas in her and go!:cool1:

7. JDBlazer454

Thank you I may take you up on the offer. On Sunday I am heading over to that lawnmower repair guy you recommended and see what he can do.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh Shane, why would you talk about you wife like that??? Is there gonna be video???:D