Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED locally...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Sep 27, 2004.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Tilt steering column to fit '83 Chevy

35" or bigger tires... - possibly wheels to match...

Grille to fit an '83 Chevy - don't care what style...

Possibly full floater 14 bolt - need to pull the cover and figure out what gears I got first though...

Cheap front lift springs 4" or 6" -

I have a 67-72 4" Rancho lift I would be willing to negotiate trade with on any of the above...

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have a 4 spd column in an '84 cab that needs one piece replaced. The part was still available at the dealer for $75 last I heard and I was asking $40 for the column.

I also have a set of bias ply 36 x 12.5 x 16.5 Goodyear RTII's for $150. 4 tires with 40-50% tread left plus a decent spare at 25-30% or so. These are military HMMV take offs. I can get you a set of 16.5 rims from mountainexplorer if he still has them, have to double check but I think he was asking $50 for the set? I'll search for his thread.

I will have a 14SF with 4.10 gear and gov-lock coming out of my truck in the near future as well. I'll probably be asking $75 for it.

I've seen a couple of posts in here recently with 4-6" front springs too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I have 4" springs, but they are Ranchos which is seems you already have so... I guess you wouldn't want em. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I have 4" springs, but they are Ranchos which is seems you already have so... I guess you wouldn't want em. lol! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he wants the springs for a '83 and the springs he has are for a 67-72 which are not the same. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

PMs sent to everybody... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif