Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED: NP205(400 Ver.),32 SPLINE,FIGURE 8

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by NYDIESELDAVE, Jul 7, 2006.

1. NYDIESELDAVE

NYDIESELDAVE 1/2 ton status

I know everyone under the sun is probably posting for this in the WANTED section, but thought I'd try anyways.

WANTED: I'm looking for a 400 verison of the NP205. Looking for 32 spline with figure 8 pattern for my doubler project.

I realize shipping will be a fair amount no matter where it's coming from, but thought I would see what the brotherhood had to offer before I end up having to buy a new rebuilt case (which I don't really need). Thanks for the help.

2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

You need to PM "MEK5" ; He's close(Maine) and if he doesn't have one, he can build you one:D .
    Jimbo

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

if you are going to reman it . why not just get a 27 spliner and get the new gear. then bore the case out. seems to be about the only way i have found. i did find one in a yard up your way one time. and i saved it from the press as it was in line to go. but thay let me grab it. its on my 4l80 now.

4. NYDIESELDAVE

NYDIESELDAVE 1/2 ton status

Thanks Jimbo, I did PM "MEK5" to see what he could do. I rather try to find the one I'm looking for before doing all the machining stuff. I have 2 350 versions of the 205, but I was hoping to purchase a simple bolt up unit instead. I can purchase a reman case for about $600 with all the upgrades, but I was looking to spend only like half that. I don't really need a new case. I figure I may just end up having to bite the bullet and sell some stuff to get a new case. Thanks for your help guys. Still looking though ...

5. MEK5

MEK5 1/2 ton status

I got your PM, I dont have any used 400 version 205s.I do have everything to assemble some except time:laugh:
    Theres really no cheap way out unless you get lucky and find one local and can avoid shipping.

If you have 2 350 versions I would suggest doing the case bore conversion or I can sell you a clean big bearing case for $100. + shipping.

Sorry and Good Luck

6. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

i need one too DOH. its either a doubler or 241sye, whichever i find first......no luck with either thus far