Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: One dually rim, 4 tires and shocks

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Russ, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

I am looking for one dually rim for my 88 Chevy dually and four 235/85R16 tires with good tread. I have two new tires for the front, but the rear four tires are pretty slick. I could also use stock height shocks that are still good. I removed a lift off of this truck so the shocks were no longer usable for stock height. You can see a pic of what the rim I need looks like at:
    http://community.webshots.com/user/rjdinkins
    Prefer something within driving distance of the Florida panhandle to save on shipping costs.
    Thanks, my email is rdinkins@cox.net

Russ

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

got all kinds of tires that size here all used to choose from, too bad so far away, 13 hbours from here to top part of FL if drive straight through all at once

good luck hope you find what youre looking for /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. conoverbandit

conoverbandit 1/2 ton status

Dually Wheel Go here they don't look to expensive, that's where I'm going once my mowing kick's in good. By the way nice dually, kinda wish my 2x crew was 4x but , you have a vrey nice looking rig. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Randy,
    You have lots of stuff up there I could use, but like you said unfortunately it is quite a haul for any large items.

Russ

5. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Thanks, but the dually looks nicer in pictures than it does up close. It still needs some work to get it where I want it. It is also sitting back at stock height now, it had about 4" of lift in those pictures.

Russ

6. realsquash

realsquash 1/2 ton status

Well I've got a dually rim and tire for sale that was on my 2000 Chebby. I don't really know what it's worth but the tire would be nearly new if it were plugged (nail hole).

I'm in WI, too, so I don't know if shipping would be possible or worth it either.

[​IMG]

Andy

7. Russ

Russ 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the reply, I could use it, but I am sure that the shipping costs down to Florida would probably be outrageous.

Russ