Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted : Owners Manual for a '83 K5 BLazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by serountree, Mar 12, 2007.

1. serountree

serountree Newbie

Greetings everyone! I'm new to the Forums, as well as being a Blazer owner, but I need some help. The Blazer I've purchased doesn't have the owners manual, and I'm a little confused about how I'm supposed to shift in and out of 4 wheel drive. It has the auto locking hubs, and a friend said you had to back up after shifting into 4 wheel drive. Is this correct? (He's a Ford owner) If anyone has a manual (or a copy of one) I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

2. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

1983 Chevrolet BLAZER / SUBURBAN Owner's Manual

Item number: 110078335353
    [​IMG]seemcgee[​IMG]( 3510[​IMG]) [​IMG][​IMG] he want $18.95 plus shipping

[​IMG]

This is a 1983 Chevrolet Blazer / Suburban owner's instruction manual. It is in original, like-new condition. This is the same glove-box owner's manual that was issued with the vehicle when new. It provides basic operation and care instructions. This is your chance to get a copy of this valuble reference at a great price.
    Manual measures appoximately 5-1/4 x 8-1/4". English language, printed in the U.S.A.

Be sure to watch for all our exciting new listings every day. We have the largest collection of Original Collector Vehicle Literature in Canada. [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff]Check out my e-Bay Store![/COLOR][/FONT][/B] Don't see what you need? Just ask!
    [FONT=Arial]We do our absolute best to describe all our items with accuracy and appropriate pictures. As a reminder, this is an auction! All items are sold as is. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE bidding! Thanks very much![/FONT][FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    Payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, US International (pink colored) Postal Money Order, or Standard Bank Draft/Money Order. Please do not send green U.S. Postal money orders, as they are not cashable in Canada. Please contact us for quotes to International destinations.
    Canadian Residents should request a total, as they are responsible for applicable sales tax. This must be added and paid before your item can ship.
    Shipping discount is offered if purchasing more than one item. We appreciate payment within 10 business days. By bidding, you agree to the Shipping and Handling and Auction terms stated.

3. AFUFO

AFUFO 1/2 ton status

I got mine on eBay too... =) 88 GMC Jimmy! Good luck!

4. serountree

serountree Newbie

Thanks guys! I went ahead and picked one up.

5. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The same guy also has a lot of 70's C/k Truck manuals and a 1985 Blazer one too. FWIW

6. GA84K5

GA84K5 Registered Member

What everyone above said....

and

I just wish a true GM Service Manual wasn't almost $100.00!

7. 1978Blazerk5

1978Blazerk5 1/2 ton status

yah you will probaly have to get it on ebay