Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted..Pipe Dream...90-91 K5 Power Mirrors...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by K5 NUTT, Sep 2, 2002.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Pipe dream is right...gave up lookin as they are hard to find...but if anyone has a set for sale i'm allways lookin.

Azblazer

2. JK5

JK5 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Your about a month too late, I ran into a guy that wanted $40 for the pair and It included the harness...

I should be in that area of town over the weekend, if I catch him, and he still has it, I WILL DROP YOU A LINE!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Sounds awesome...but i won't get my hopes up...murphy's law and all. Plus its kinda hard to walk with your toes crossed also /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Azblazer

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

There were 2 different styles of power mirrors in 90. The ones on my Suburban look just like the large stock mirrors that mount on a single swingaway stalk. I've seen another 90 Suburban that has the smaller, streamlined style that are in closer to the body. Make sure you're getting the ones you really want. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

You can see what mine look like here: http://www.angelfire.com/super/ThunderTruck/ThunderBus.htm

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I have seen both types as well...the smaller stream lined ones were on a 90 suburban as well...

6. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i have the small set they came off a 89 so look ther to i am looking for new glass for mine (and not for sale) sorry