Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted Rear Driveline SM465/NP205

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Bruiser, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

Need to finish the swap I started this last summer (bought a 77 camaro and got sidetracked /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif ) Need u-join to u-joint style with slip joint in middle. Can get length if needed. Thanks

2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

I've got a driveshaft out of my 84 stepside, it's ujoint to ujoint, was hooked to an NP205 and 14bff. Pm me if interested.

3. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

Still in need of one! His was to long /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Someone has to have one laying around somewhere. hehe

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i got one but most likely its gonna be too long also, from 79 shortbed /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif give me a measurment and i will sheck though /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

If it's from a shortbed, it should be the same length as mine (mine was a shortbed stepside) and it was too long for him.

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

did know you had those for sale too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i would've snatched them up at the same time i did the truck!

7. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i was going to keep them and lengthen them for my truck but just desided to get a true 1 ton shaft. you still want them

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

or Justin, since he's the one i bought my trans and case from. i dont think i asked him though.

what kind of $ are you guys talking for the shafts? and how much for shipping?

9. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I have one out of a K5 with 6" of lift that is 1350 on both ends. It has brand new Spicer Slip splined end (longer style) with longer style 1350 Slip Yoke end. This was mated to a SM465 with 14 Bolt rearend and is nearly brand new. I used it for one wheeling trip at Hot Springs, then needed a CV shaft because of a noise in my T-Case.

Shaft is in new shape and would bolt right up. I even have a 1350 rear output yoke for your NP205 if you want it.

$100 for the shaft

$40 for the yoke

Both, plus shipping. Email me at npickett@semcoinc.com if you want these items. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif