Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted - Rear Output Housing and mechanical speedo gear for 241

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by BadDog, Nov 23, 2003.

1. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Just like the subject says. I've got a 241 with electronic speedo sender in an 88 K5 that needs a mechanical. Apparently the '89 has a mechanical sender and it can be swapped onto the later electronic cases. Know GM and the "transition" years, this may also be found on some 90s, I have no idea...

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

got it
    and you got pm
    R

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

hey randy, what don't you have? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I was thinking the same thing, he seems to have everything that everyone is looking for. Maybe he is a junkyard dog. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Russ, if you haven't dealt with doctor4x4 yet he is an upstanding guy and will make sure things are right. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Russ, if you haven't dealt with doctor4x4 yet he is an upstanding guy and will make sure things are right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Yeah, I've seen enough on the board to know he's a good guy. We're just trying to figure out what a fair price is right now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Neither of us has a clue, and we don't want either of us to be shorted... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif So, I'm posting a "what is this worth" in the Garage.

7. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It is worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

Thanks for all the props guys
    makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :-)
    and in response to
    [hey randy, what don't you have?]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    lots of stuff like allmost all of here allways lookling to improve - upgrade
    this has been a professional hobby of mine for over 10 years and i build 2- 3 rigs a year so you can imagine how many people and stuff i come across and have acess to
    i want to do what little i can to keep the sport alive and growing so it doesnt just become a rich mans sport
    as i see plenty of 40- 50 k rigs that never see the dirt and
    isntthat whatits all about getting back to nature and seeing and learning to respect and wanting to preserve it for the next generation
    If i had my way there would be a wheeling class in every
    high school i firmly believe it would keep a lot of young people out of trouble
    most people want to and should have fun
    its in the constitutation
    life liberty and the pursuit of happiness
    thank you very much goodnight
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Keep up the great work my man, and maybe someday, you'll have something I need /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

I'll third the motion on the good Dr.

DW