Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

WANTED someone who lives near a BIG bone yard!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by MudNurI, Jan 29, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Okay boys and girls--

here in Vermont, we don't have "bone yards" we have junk yards, which are basically shells of cars sitting waiting to get crushed- NO new vehicles there, even totalled ones

I need someone who is near a bone yard,,,to find me captain chairs from a 93-94 blazer/yukon/ or suburban. These are the only years they had the double swing up arm rests... I don't want leather, power or any of that crap... just the seats, they will either be blue or gray- gray is preffered..If you can find me these... I will pay you for your time, and the seats, and shipping to vermont. I would prefer somoene on the east coast- because worse came to worse, I could "make" john take a vacation to pick them up..

ANYONE help me?

--Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

2. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Hmmmm... lemme give a few phone calls since I am going to Middleburg NY ( Near Albany ) in a few weeks.
    I live in South NJ and work in Delaware so I have to areas to cover for ya... I will let you know what i find.....

1978 Chevy 3/4 - 14" leafs -dana 44w/4.56's -14 bolt corp w/4.56's on 40x17x16.5 Ground Hawgs on 16.5x12 steel rims-NP205&SMC465

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Thank you- I have tried on-line at a few, though most dont list seats, you have to call or email- I have sent email, but no replys yet--- Albany is about 2 hours from here COOL!

thanks
    Brandy

4. DesertDueler

DesertDueler 1/2 ton status

My 87 burb has double swinging arm rests

86Jimmy 4"&35"MTRs,87 burb 4"&33"MT,69Firebird w/525 hp,and 70GTO live in PHX,AZ<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/modifierperformance>My vehicles</a>

5. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

You may want to try www.sonnystruckseats.com It looks like they have alot of oem seats. Not sure of price or service... cause I've never dealt with them. They did have some seats that looked like what you where looking for. They where 88-94 pickup seats though. Maybe if you contact them they could help you out. Unless you really wanted that vacation. LOL

6. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Thanks guys!

I'll head over there now and see what I can come up with

1 reason I didnt want seats from a 87 or such--there isn't anything "wrong" with mine, but I want ones that have only had a BUTT in them for a few years- not 20... LOL!

Brandy

7. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Okay - we have problems--

they HAVE to be from a blazer/Yukon- I completely forgot the fact that I need to have the easy access passanger side--- how else am I going to get the kids in !!!

so I have sent emails to 10 different places, each one replied they have none such seats 2 people told me they never made those kind- well guess what I have owned them so I KNOW they are out there somewhere-

all help is still needed...

thanks guys!
    Brandy

8. bonness

bonness Registered Member

Ok, if any one finds the seats. I need the center console for a 93 full size Blazer. Let me know if you find one.

9. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

hay---- get outta my post LOL just kidding, I have had NO luck with seats ANYWHERE... I have called 10 places here on the net that advertise" worlds largest selection of in stock seats"

HA not very large- I'll keep a look out for a console.
    Just so you know, the console in the 93 blazer, is the same as the 92-94 one- and also the same on thats in Suburbans for those years.... that might give you a bit more luck finding it

Brandy

10. BASSMAN

BASSMAN Registered Member

I know you tried some online searching, you might try
    car-part.com thats where I found my seats
    GOOD LUCK
    BASSMAN

11. bonness

bonness Registered Member

I know what you mean. I have had very little luck finding a console. I found one but it was broken. There doesn't seem to be many out there for parts. I wonder if an ex-cab pickup has the same console?

Thanks for the help.

12. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

Hey Brandy I'll bring the seats with me when we meet in the morning all you had to do was ask i have a set sitting in the garage.When a MAN wants a new toy or to dress up their rig ,they have no problem locating or getting it. You must consult a man (JOHN) to find it for you HEEHEEHEE! Offer him a PIZZA,BEER and a GOOD time and he'll find it and even BUY IT. Just kiddin I'll see you in the morning.I wish I did have them for you
    Hotstuff

13. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

SMART A**!!!!!!!

I hope your truck doesnt start on your way home from work tomorrow morning- TAKE THAT FORD LOVER!

LOL
    thanks for the parts-I've added them to the collection in the garage.. dont forget to send that email

Brandy

14. hotstuff

hotstuff 1/2 ton status

My truck will start tommorrow morning how about your K5?Just kiddin'. Hey that place I was telling you about is called
    B&amp;B Enterprises in Wilbraham ,Ma Phone 1-413-596-2428 or 1-888-475-6328 or mobile# 414-807-4913 and the email address is www.4tiresandwheelsplus.com.Good luck.Did John enjoy his pizza,beer? Just saw the neww Ford Tonka truck on speedvision Huhhuhhuhhuhuhuhuh(SWEET)
    see ya hotstuff

15. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

you wait, if I come down there with the K5, and your driving a f*rd, I am going to come home, and make a post, and ask grim and steve to sticky it on the top- about your new ride you call a truck LOL.... I'm going to give your wife a call, and remind her that she doesnt want you to get one LOL...

John's sleeping off his pizza now... I'll check out that site
    thanks!
    Brandy