Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Stock manifold

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by K5Kell, Mar 17, 2006.

1. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

Managed to crack my passenger side exhaust manifold:doah:to the point were a new one is definitely required. Its for a stock 350 out of a '87 K-5. Was hoping somenone might have one laying around after a header swap or something. In Bellingham now but will be near Seattle for the next week.
    -Kell-

2. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

3. smalltowncowboy

smalltowncowboy 1/2 ton status

i might have one for you off a 85 350, im selling the motor to a buddy and ill see if he wants the stock manifolds.

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Do you know what a PM is???:doah: :D

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Hey, you focktard,I wasnt talking to you , you'd know that if you actually looked how things work. I was askin Kell a simple question because I have sent him a PRIVATE MESSAGE and he didn't get it, if you need any further explenation you just let me know Susie, and if I want anymore lip outta you I'll just rattle my zipper bitch...:haha: :haha: :wink1: :D :D :D :D :laugh: :bow: NOTICE THE EMOTES???:p:

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

wait what happened
    why everybody always pick on fumes
    he nice guy

i have manifolds too if you pay for shipping you can have em

7. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

Sorry I havent been able to reply recently due to getting ready to go to competition with Western's mini-baja team but I dont really want to have to pay for shipping. I was just hoping to get a quick cheap fix as the blazer doesn't get much cash flow while at school. Summers coming and if need be I will just get headers. But if someone nearby has some(w/ A.I.R) I could come pick up. Thanks.
    -Kell-

8. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I think i still have a set in the shed off a 78 burban I will try to check this weekend and let you know.

9. smalltowncowboy

if you want to come down to hermiston oregon you can have these ones i got, but i actually think shipping would be cheaper than buying gas lol.

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

In case you missed it the first time asshat.

11. smalltowncowboy

in case you missed it the first time. kiss my a$$. go ahead and rattle your zipper, ill cut that little thing off, if you can find it.

12. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

To ignore the Fumes drama, note that the factory design will do that. Did it cracked up front under the heat riser cover, by chance?

When I called the junkyards for mine, they all said "Passenger side, right?" ... meaning they're ALL broken. The local dealer even STOCKED the part ... $275 or some such.

And thoguh the parts places don't have them, some of the junkyards sell a new, aftermarket replacement part, with a different design, so as not to break. Still $150 or something, but it's SUCH a PITA to replace, it's better than replacing them frequently.

-- A

13. K5Kell

K5Kell Guest

Yeah its the passenger side. Cracked all the way around inbetween the first and second exhaust port if you were counting from the back of the motor. Did you have one crack that replace with the re-designed one? I really only want to do this once.
    -Kell-

14. R77K10

R77K10 Banned

from my personal stash just now from an 87:

if you want one then get a hold of me, otherwise theyre going into iron scrap pile

i also have reinforcement bar style one off 86 older and they dont crack, are alot stronger
    can pic it too

stuffapril30 004.jpg