Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Street bike (Motorcyle)

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Topdown, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have been on the lookout for a bike lately... I havent ridden since being dumped off the back of a good friends a few years back but want to get back in the saddle... literally.

So, I am looking for something a little older, dont care much about miles or how it looks as long as it runs/drives well.
    make: Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, etc... cruiser bike - Not sport bike
    size: 750 - 1100 - I am a fat fawker so I need something that will at least do freeway speeds.
    condition: flexible - small dents are ok, dont care about paint, must run & drive well.
    price: $0.00 (trade?) - $1200.00 (give or take the better the bike, the more the $$)

-Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i have an 80 GS450L super nice shape daily driver- with brand new battery and receipt and brand new brakes and receipt, all a couple weeks back- for sale 600 bucks, but im in IL, so..... im 6 foot tall and 140lbs and its comfortable to me and will go speed limit and is 6 speed, ive never had to add oil and its clean oil in it and all lights work and whole nine yards... i need the $$ /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

good luck

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I would definitely like something closer to home... but am interested. How many miles? How are the tires? is it running? (read: can I fly out and drive it home?)

Got any pics?

Thanks
    -Ryan

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status