Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Sub or GM

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by coloradoblazers, Jun 1, 2003.

1. coloradoblazers

coloradoblazers 1/2 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifI can't get time off to go home to pick up my blazer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif , so I want to buy one down here. Here is what I am looking for.
    Any pre '91 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif or pre '88 Pickup /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif.
    Don't really care what it looks like as long as it runs.
    Here is the deal /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif: since I am a poor airman, I can't afford to drop big $$$ into another rig. I am just looking for a working low dollar truck to get me around. I am in Southern GA, so if your near and can help me out I would appriciate it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    ******I have been looking around, and I want to get a 6.2 diesel suburban 4x4 k2500. rust is not an issue, I have $$$ an need a truck! *********

Thanks!
    Jake /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Re: Wanted: Cheap GM

not worth 800 in clean metal region such as where you are but ive got a super reliable 81 with fresh 350 and headers and th350 with new converter, longfleet pickup 2wd custom deluxe, bed sides rusted, but floor nice, carpet and such still intact, doors good, fenders decent, will drive anywhere at any time

hope you find what you are looking for

3. coloradoblazers

Still looking...
    I would love a 6.2 suburban, or even a desiel truck for the gas mileage, but am still open to anything. Please help! I need transportation. Have some cash to spend, so if you are in fla, ga or maybe sc or Al let me know if you can help!!
    Anything would be nice as long as it runs.
    Thanks- Jake

4. mudddog91

mudddog91 1/2 ton status

How about an 85 k5 with a built 355 and a newly rebuilt th350 trans with 8" of lift and 38.5's for 2500.00???

5. coloradoblazers

do you have pics?

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

There are a few in the trader that have been in there a long time in the Atlanta area and they are begining to deal on them. put 30066 in and a 100 mile search. www.autotrader.com
    They don't rust out bad here. pretty well anything in the 80's is going to be solid if it didn't come down from up north.