Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

wanted windshield for 69-72

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Taz, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Taz

Taz Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Hi I am looking for a decent crack free windshield for my blazer, 69-72 preferable close to wisconsin, and out of truck (I found 1 windshield and cracked it before I got it out /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif) you can email me at romiekris@hotmail.com

thanks

2. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Lots of truck guys over on 67-72chevytrucks.com. Someone over there is bound to have one. They also sell them brand new in LMC for $149.

3. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

I've got one that is crack free, but it has been etched slightly from the passenger side wiper blade.....or lack of a blade. I'd sell it for a song $20 + shipping from Houston Tx. I'd be willing to check on FedEx ground or UPS if you want it. I'd guess another $20 - $25 for shipping. I bought my windshield from a local shop for $120 including a free installation. You may also want to pick up a new seal to insure a leak free install. Email me if you're interested at matnelson@yahoo.com.