Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted: Wiper motor Pigtail

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by 73k5blazer, Jan 29, 2006.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

I need the 2 wire pigtail connector from a 78-84 wiper motor for the center 2 pins on the motor (the long thin blade pins).
    Only found on '78-84 wiper motors with integrated washer pump. These are the washer pump leads. These motors have 3 sets of leads on them, bottom right is 3pin, upper left is 2 pin, and center is 2 pin. I need the center 2pin leads.
    pre-78 have different style motor, and '85-up had detached washer pump, only '78-84motors will have it.
    Thanks!

2. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

I wish you had mentioned this last month when I shipped you the heater harness; could of put it in the same box. Look over your stuff, and let me know what other harness parts you need, and I'll get them out to you.
    Jimbo

3. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Alright. I looked everything over again. It's always hard though. I didn't have the wiper motor before, I thought the '84 one I ordered had just regular pin connectors (packard) on it of which I have all new ones, the other pins on it do, but the goofy middle connector I've never seen anything like that. Got all new in-cab connectors (ignition, headlamp, dimmer, turn,wiper module, courtersy,door switch) and all the outside ones (headlamp, tailamp, marker, park, turn). So I think that's it.
    Let me know what you want for your troubles and it will be promptly sent. Thanks!