Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wanted

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by beenlookin, Mar 7, 2002.

1. beenlookin

beenlookin Registered Member

I am looking for a 69-72 4x4 Blazer or Jimmy. I'm really looking for a junker to restore, I rolled my 75 a while back and am in need of a hobby. Let me know if you've got one you want to get rid of, thanks.
    Scott

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

did you check the Blazer/Jimmy wanted/for sale board.../forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

Also fill out your profile. I know Chaz?? (can't remember his sceen name) has one in NorCal.

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

geez the rest of my screen name is not that hard to remember...haha..well like he said i do have one that i am lookin to get rid of..i am located in Stockton CA just south of sac..there are pics of it on my webshots page

5. ak7

ak7 Registered Member

Chaz,

You have a 72 that your looking to get rid of? Whats the deal on that?

Ak7

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well first off..the frame is cracked on it....but i do have another 72 blazer frame..i had planned on doin a frame up anyway...i have 2 fenders for the front since the ones that are on it are kinda messed up...the motor runs preaty decent..i was told when i bought it, it only had 4000 miles on the motor...the tranny needs to be rebuilt...it leaks like crazy.. what else do ya want to know about it...if ya wanna see some pics check out my web shots page

7. ak7

ak7 Registered Member

Are you just looking for somebody to come pick it up? Whats your asking price? Also, is the top a double or single?

ak7

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i would like to get 2300 for it...if i get a little less i would be alright with it...but if your goin to offer me something way low i just assume keep it. i can deliver it up to maybe 150 miles...after that i dont really want to tow it that far..if you have any questions give me a call tonight on my cell 209-321-4002

Chaz